Wednesday, March 19, 2008

OW

so i went to the skate park located conveniently next to my apartment today and it was interesting. it was just me and my friend and six 14 year old boys who were flying around defying the laws of physics making me feel like an idiot falling all over the place. my body aches but im going out there with all those kids tomorrow, especially the one who told me he would be there early cause he got suspended from school. again my camera is not loading shit so i cant put up pics of my new p-rod sb's that i got today which are too fucking fly and i think ill add a pic of my board next time since i know the world is dying to see it. on the sober side, things are going well, i have more energy, more enthusiasm for life, and just real glow about me i think haha but seriously my alcohol withdrawals are pulling at me somewhat but im keeping it in control by staying busy with this crazy new hobby of mine. tomorrow pics fo sho

-DB

No comments: